As part of the continued partnership between the Rugby Football League and TASS we are pleased to announce that the applications for TASS awards in the 2021/22 academic year are now open.
To qualify for the TASS scheme players must be:
- Registered on an under or post-graduate course at University. Please note not all Universities are TASS delivery sites but you can access TASS services at a University that you are not studying at.
- Be contracted to a professional Rugby League club (Super League, Championship, or League 1).
- Be part of a Women’s Super League or Championship Club.
- Be eligible to represent the England Universities squad (Men).
- Be part of the England Women’s National programme.
There are three possible levels to a TASS award, these are explained in the table here. This table sets out the services you would receive as a TASS athlete and the expectations of your engagement with the programme.
If you believe you are eligible for a TASS place for Rugby League, please complete this TASS nomination form to be considered for an award in 2021/22. Any questions please contact Adam Hughes (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The deadline for receipt of your application is Friday 13th August.
TASS Delivery Sites
Buckinghamshire New University
Canterbury Christchurch University
Hartpury College and University Centre
King’s College, London
Leeds Beckett University
Liverpool John Moores University
Manchester Metropolitan University
Nottingham Trent University
Oxford Brookes University
Royal National College for the Blind
Sheffield Hallam University
University of Bath
University of Birmingham
University of Brighton
University of Bristol
University of Cambridge
University of Central Lancashire (UCLAN)
University of Derby
University of East London
University of Essex
University of Exeter
University of Gloucestershire
University of Hertfordshire
University of Leeds
University of Manchester
University of Nottingham
University of Southampton
University of Surrey
University of Warwick
University of Wolverhampton
University of Worcester