Level 3 Coaching Course
Cost: £900 Duration: 12 modules to be complete
What you will learn
- How to establish and maintain a safe and effective coaching environment
- Understanding performance analysis and setting appropriate goals
- Principles of designing and planning in a coaching programme
- Delivery of a coaching programme in the performance environment
- Evaluation and development of the coaching programme
- Attend all of the course hours
- Successfully complete all practical observations on the course
- Provide evidence of the completion of pre-course and on course tasks
Using your Qualification
- Upon successful completion of the course you will be able to seek employment/voluntary work at any level in the Rugby League professional game
- This is a pre-requisite for the level four Rugby League Coaching Award
Passing the course
- Attend all of the course sessions
- Successfully complete the practical coaching sessions on the course which will involve planning, delivery and review of your coaching sessions
- Complete all the learning units that make up your learner portfolio
All candidates who wish to enrol on the Rugby Football League Level 3 Coaching qualification must register their interest by emailing email@example.com .
Acceptance on the programme is subject to having held a UKCC Level 2 qualification for a minimum of two years as well two years of demonstrable coaching practice.
Candidates must also complete the standard application pack which allows them to demonstrate their current skills and experience in coaching Rugby League.
It is essential that candidates at this level of coaching can demonstrate all their coaching and professional experience enabling RFL assessors to direct the candidate onto the most suitable programme.
On successful acceptance onto the Level 3 Programme you will have 2 years to complete the qualification. The working towards status will only apply for a maximum period of 2 years on the Level 3 programme offered by the RFL.
This requires the candidate to complete all the necessary units/modules within the agreed time frame to achieve the Level 3 qualification.
Coaches wishing to/or working in the professional game are required to engage a sponsor/mentor who will verify their commitment to achieving the coaching programme within the agreed time frames.