Following the latest round of Betfred Super League fixtures, the Match Review Panel have issued the following sanctions:
- Zane Tetevano (Leeds) â€“ Grade B Late Hit on Passer â€“ 2 Match Penalty Notice
- Brad Fash (Hull FC) â€“ Grade E Biting â€“ Refer to Tribunal
- Lucas Albert (Toulouse) â€“ Grade C Dangerous Contact â€“ Crocodile â€“ 2 Match Penalty Notice
- Joe Chan (Catalans) â€“ Grade C Dangerous Throw â€“ 2 Match Penalty Notice
- Konrad Hurrell (St Helens) â€“ Grade B Dangerous Contact â€“ Crusher â€“ 2 Match Penalty Notice
- Sam Powell (Wigan) â€“ Grade E Dangerous Contact â€“ Crusher â€“ Refer to Tribunal
None of the above penalty notices will take effect until midnight on Wednesday, which means each player is eligble for the Betfred Super League fixtures taking place on Easter Monday.
The Operational Rules Tribunal meets on Wednesday 20April, and will consider cases from Hull FCâ€™s Brad Fash, Wiganâ€™s Sam Powell and anyone else who should choose to appeal â€“ in addition to cases from Mondayâ€™s fixtures, which will be considered by the Match Review Panel on Tuesday 19 April.