1. RFL Ticketing is a department of The Rugby Football League Limited (the ‘’RFL’’). RFL Ticketing sells tickets (the ‘’Ticket’’) on behalf of the RFL and Super League (Europe) Limited (‘’SLE’’) to attend rugby league fixtures and/or events (the ‘’Event’’). Every Event where Tickets are sold by RFL Ticketing will be promoted either by the RFL or SLE and will take place at a stadium not owned by either RFL or SLE (the ‘’Stadium’’). Each Stadium will be owned/operated by a stadium owner/operator (the ‘’Stadium Owner’’) and will be managed by the stadium management (the ‘’Stadium Management’’). For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, the RFL, SLE, Stadium Owner and Stadium Management are together called the ‘’Management". In addition to these Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions of individual Stadium Owners may also apply to your attendance at any Event.
2. The Ticket confers a right on the ticket purchaser and/or any Ticket holder authorised by RFL Ticketing to be permitted admission to the Stadium for the Event detailed on the face of the Ticket and is issued subject to these Terms and Conditions, those of the Stadium Owner and the RFL/SLE’s Operational Rules and/or Policies (including without limitation the Respect Policy in force from time to time). A person shall only be admitted into the Stadium on presentation of the entire Ticket. The Ticket must be retained for presentation in order to take the designated seat within the Stadium.
3. The Ticket and intellectual property contained within the Ticket are and remain at all times the property of RFL/SLE. Tickets that have been lost, stolen or destroyed will not be replaced.
4. A Ticket shall become void and there shall be no right to enter the Stadium nor any entitlement to a refund where the RFL/SLE has reason to believe that it:
a. is being used by anyone other than the Ticket purchaser and or any Ticket holder as authorised by RFL Ticketing
b. is to be or has been the subject of any dealing in tickets in contravention of Section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 (as amended) or any other relevant legislation or where there are reasonable grounds to suspect such dealings;
c. is to be or has been sold to another at a higher price than its face value;
d. is to be or had been used as a prize in a lottery, competition or for any other promotional or advertising purpose without the express consent of the promoter of the Event; or
e. is a concession ticket which is held or used by a person who is not entitled to a concession.
5. All Tickets should be purchased from the RFL/SLE (or authorised outlet/agency). The ultimate bearer of any Ticket may suffer financial loss and be refused admission without refund where any breach of these Terms and Conditions occurs.
6. The Management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject from the Stadium without refund any person:
a. who is in breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or those of the Stadium;
b. who does not produce a valid Ticket on request (including babies and children);
c. who holds a ticket in breach of Clause 4 above;
d. whose presence within the Stadium may be a source of danger, nuisance, or annoyance or otherwise give rise to concerns in relation to the safety and security arrangements for the Event. This includes excessive noise, the use of foul, obscene, abusive or racist language, the throwing of any object, which might injure or cause damage to people or property and any breach of COVID-19 related rules and/or guidance;
e. who fails to comply with instructions from a Police Officer or Steward, including refusal to be searched by a Police Officer or Steward;
f. who is in possession of any article which may be used as a weapon, projectile, missile or explosive substance which includes but is not limited to flares and smoke bombs, or any bottle, can or tin or who is in possession of drugs, alcohol, animals, other dangerous objects identified by the stewards or any equipment which may be used in contravention of these Terms and Conditions;
g. who appears to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs;
h. who is banned from attending matches by the RFL/SLE, Stadium Owner or relevant courts or authorities;
i. who is suspected of committing, or being likely to commit, or having committed a criminal offence within the Stadium;
j. who enters an area prohibited to the Ticket holder or damages, interferes with or tampers with the property of the Management; or
i. stands on a seat;
ii. stands in a seated area persistently
iii. stands in a gangway;
iv. climbs over any fences or other structures without express permission; or
v. occupies a seat other than that specified by the Ticket unless instructed or otherwise by a police officer or steward.
8. The use of cameras or any photographic video or audio recording equipment within the Stadium for any purpose whatsoever is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of the RFL/SLE. Any person acting in breach of this provision shall be liable to be ejected from the Stadium without refund and to deliver up any tapes, films, disks or other recordings. The copyright in any unauthorized recording or transmission is assigned (by way of present assignment of future copyright pursuant to Section 91 of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988) to the RFL/SLE. Subject to the preceding provisions of this paragraph, mobile phones are permitted provided that they are used for bona fide personal and private calls only.
9. Neither the Management nor their servants or agents shall be liable to the extent permitted by law for any loss, injury or damage howsoever caused to a person and/or his property, save for loss, death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
10. The Management shall not be responsible for any interrupted and/or restricted view and or loss of enjoyment of the Event caused by:
a. virtue of the position of the seat; or
b. the action of others.
11. Neither the Management nor their servants or agents shall be liable in any circumstances for any unforeseen and/or indirect losses such as, for example, but without limitation, accommodation and/or travel expenses.
12. Each person attending an Event at the Stadium consents to:
a. the recording of their likeness and/or voice by any means (including but not limited to audio and visual recordings by television cameras and photographers) (together "Images"); and the permanent storage of such recordings; and
b. the commercial exploitation, throughout the world, of his Images by any means by the Management and the RFL/SLE’s Commercial Partners without compensation.
13. Save for official team merchandise and/or other rugby league clothing worn in good faith, any person attending an Event shall not bring into, use or display within the Stadium any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials. Any person attending an Event shall not offer (either free or for sale) within the Stadium any goods of any nature without the written permission of the RFL/SLE.
14. The RFL / SLE does not guarantee that an Event will take place at a particular time or on a particular date and the RFL/ SLE reserves the right to reschedule a match without notice. No exchange of, nor refund for, tickets shall be made, save in the following circumstances:
a. Postponed Date of an Event Before Kick-off
In the event of the postponement of an Event before entry has been permitted to the Stadium, the ticket will be valid for the rearranged playing of the Event.
Where an Event is postponed after entry to the Stadium, and before the Event kick-off, entry to the Stadium for the rearranged playing of the Event shall only be permitted on presentation of the ticket stub or such other voucher as may be issued and subject to compliance with any other arrangements as may be announced at the time.
A person unable to attend the rearranged playing of the Event shall be entitled to a refund of the ticket price paid only (including any booking fee and related transaction charge) provided that application for a refund is received enclosing the original Ticket or Ticket stub at the original point of sale, i.e. RFL Ticketing, the RFL/SLE’s agent or the Stadium (or such other address as may be notified by the Management) within 7 days from the day of the announcement of the rearranged playing of the Event or 72 hours before the rearranged Event where the day of the announcement of the rearranged playing of the Event is within 7 days of the rearranged Event only.
For the avoidance of doubt any entitlement to postponement in this clause 14a applies only to a change of the Event date and does not apply to any other change including by way of example but not limitation the kick off time or venue.
b. Postponed date of Match After Kick-off
In the event of the postponement of an Event after kick-off, a person shall be permitted to enter the Stadium for the rearranged fixture on the presentation of the ticket stub or such other voucher as may be issued and subject to compliance with any other arrangements as may be announced at the time.
A person unable to attend the rearranged playing of the Event shall be entitled to a refund on the basis set out above, save that the refund shall be 50% of the Ticket price paid only (including any booking fee and related transaction) if the Event is postponed before the commencement of the second half and no refund of such Ticket price where it is postponed between the commencement of the second half and the completion of the Event.
An application for a refund must be received at the original point of sale, i.e. The RFL Ticketing, RFL/SLE’s agent or the Stadium (or such other address as may be notified by the Management) within 7 days from the day of the announcement of the rearranged playing of the Event or 72 hours before the rearranged Event where the day of the announcement of the rearranged playing of the Event is within 7 days of the rearranged Event only.
c. Abandonment of an Event (No Rearranged playing of the Event)
When an Event is abandoned before kick-off, a person shall be entitled to a refund of the Ticket price paid only (including any booking fee and related transaction charge) provided that application for a refund is received at the original point of sale, i.e. RFL Ticketing, the RFL/ SLE’s agent or the Stadium (or such other address as may be notified by the Management) within 28 days of the day of the announcement of the abandonment, enclosing the ticket or ticket stub.
Where an Event is abandoned between kick-off and commencement of the second half the above refund shall be 50% of the Ticket price paid only (including any booking fee and related transaction charge) and no refund of such Ticket price where the Event is postponed between the commencement of the second half and the completion of the Event.
All correspondence in relation to refunds must be addressed to the original point of sale (or such other address as may be notified by the Management) and marked "Match Refunds". The name and address of the person who made the original booking must be supplied in block capitals for a refund to be given. Please allow 28 days for a refund to be made.
In each of the above circumstances, 14(a),14(b) and 14(c) a refund shall only be made on presentation of the Ticket stub or Ticket. Any refund is subject to clause 11 at all times. Where applicable, a replacement Ticket for an alternative date, venue and or time will be issued at the discretion of the RFL/SLE and subject to availability.
In the event that an Event is re-arranged, all details for the re-arranged Event will be available from RFL Ticketing
15. Concessions may be available for certain games as advertised from time to time. If applicable, concessions refer to adults aged 65 years and over and juniors aged 16 years and under on the date of the Event unless stated and only on proof of age.
Subject to the host Stadium’s regulations and availability, a child aged 2 years or under shall be entitled to a ticket to a match which entitles them to free entry to the match provided that they do not required an individual seat and are accompanied at all times by a parent / guardian.
16. It is not possible for purchasers to change Tickets once they have been allocated. Tickets remain the property of RFL Ticketing at all times
17. Any order placed online is simply a request for Tickets and the RFL/SLE do not guarantee a Ticket will be issued simply because a web based booking has been made. In the event of incorrect credit card details being entered or insufficient funds being in an account, the RFL/SLE will not be liable for non-delivery of a Ticket (RFL/SLE will not accept responsibility to have to contact the client). All information, dates and times are kept as accurate as possible but are subject to change. The information given should be taken as a guide only.
18. The RFL/SLE accepts no responsibility if the seat the Ticket refers to is affected by adverse weather conditions. Umbrellas and their use may be prohibited within the Stadium. Any such items may be confiscated.
19. These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.