Hunslet RLFC are a professional Rugby League Club based in Leeds. The club competes in the 3rd tier of professional Rugby League, the Kingstone Press League 1.
The Club now seek the appointment of a suitably qualified physiotherapist to work with the coaching staff and first team squad.
• Chartered Physiotherapist registered with Health Professions Council
• Degree in Physiotherapy or a Graduate Diploma in Physiotherapy
• Current RFL IMMOFP Qualification although not essential
• This job is a part time role and will commence on the 08th November 2016 running through to the end of September 2017
• The position will involve pre-season training sessions and 1st team playing season, which will commence in February 2017
• Attendance at mid week evening training sessions mainly Tuesday & Thursday.
• Attendance required at all home and away 1st team fixtures.
• The position will involve some travel on alternate Sunday’s.
• 1st team fixtures are played mainly on weekends although occasional bank holiday fixtures may apply.
A sporting background would be preferred.
Deadline for applications is Sunday 16th October 2016 please email firstname.lastname@example.org